4. November 2013

Room-Makeover



Writing about fashion affords one simple thing: clothes you love to wear and are keen to present.
However, one problem occurs after a certain amount of time and money spent in various stores - especially when you're in a buying spree. The mentioned problem is this: sooner or later you'll have much more clothes than your closet can bear.
I passed this treshold looong ago. So - surprise, surprise! - my closet seemed to shrink with every piece I tried to force in it. Of course, I'm already on my way to self-control. But that won't tidy up my existing fashion mess!
I chose a more expensive (but funnier) option. Tadaa - room makeover!

21 seems a pefect age for a change. Not because I finally reached the legal age or "gained an awful lot of life experience", but because I feel more like my "real" self. I know what I want, who I am and I'm also aware of the things I need to work on.
Therefore, I am longing for a room that suits me. Not that kind of "practical" and "useful" thing, but a new composition of furniture I acutally adore - not just accept.
 
What I favour most is a clear, contrast-based style. I love black accents in a white surrounding, plane forms and a mixture of nostalgia and modernism.
To get what I actually mean, you can take a look at my favourite pieces ;)

 
 
Commode, IKEA
Wardrobe, Roller
Table, IKEA
Bed, Poco Domäne
Mirror, IKEA



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen