21. Oktober 2013

Getting Started...

Creating a blog is simple - compared to the task of filling it up with readable posts, worth seeing pictures and (hopefully) new ideas.
I have struggled with this project for quite a long time. And then I realized: I just need to get started.
Maybe I should say "Hello" and introduce myself...I am a 20 years old, highly fashion-thrilled student from Germany. But it's not only about fashion, and this blog isn't going to be a pure "fasion-blog".
In fact, it's about inspiration. About reading, seeing, listening to things that have the ability to inspire and fascinate you.
As far as I am concerned, most of my "input" arises from art, especially literature (so you might also find various quotes here and there).

I could easily continue describing the outlines of my blogging habits, but that wouldn't make much sense, would it? Instead I will try to follow my own principle and "just get started"!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen